Monday, January 26, 2009

BJ's R4EVR

From the B- to the J- to the I-Z-Z-L-E it's....BIZZLE AND JIZZLE
FRIZZLES FO RIZZLE
FO ETERNITIZZLE
AWWWW SHIZZLE!!


Today's entry revolves around...hanging out with your friends.

I have had a lot of "best friends" throughout my life. In fact, I still have about 73 people who think of me as their "best friend." But how does one know when their friendship has escalated to the level of a BJ (BJ being an abbreviation for BizzleJizzle, BizzleJizzle being synonymous with uberbestyfriendship)?

1. You Respect Each Other's Differences.

When me and sweet Bizzle first became friends, it was based on our many similarities and our shared distaste for most of the people around us/society/the state of the world. But when we REALLy got to be close friends, it was the differences in our personality that actually made me respect young Biz althemore. For instance, I know Bizzle HATES vodka, and when someone tries to sneak her a vodka drink, I cut a bitch!!! Then I chug that vodka drink, because I'm down with that shit, and biz respects that, and I respect that she's a hater, and that's what added a new level of complexity to our friendship.

2. There is a Lack of Insane Jealousy.

I mean, I'm a pretty violently jealous person. Do you have a handbag/boyfriend/kitten/personality that I want? If so, watch your back, because I'm not afraid to bust a move and kill your ass. Or steal your purse. When me and Beezy started being friends, I was very impressed with her. Her silky, straight hair. Her adorable laugh, that was once voted BEST LAUGH!!!! She was better at saving money, consistently scored a half grade above me on every assignment in every class....yet for some reason, I have never been jealous of her!!! I think this is because me and Bizzle experience a phenomenon Plato refered to as "Perfect Love." Our love and friendship with each other is not based in self-interest (ie, Bizzle is gonna make me popular, I'm gonna borrow all her stuff, i'm gonna steal her man), but rather in that we both recognize in each other, the other's potential to do good in this world, and admire her complex, ingenious, humor-filled, sexy, daring, intercontinental, dangerous, sketchy personality/lifestyle. Thanks, Plato!

3. You are Committed!

Me and Bizzle straight up decided that we needed to become better friends. We could sense we had something special, and decided to cultivate it. Ways we did this include: Copious amounts of note-passing; gossip; judging others; talking throughout class; going to Bertucci's; binge drinking; sharing deodorant; sharing boys (ew?); making the same mistakes; skyping; watching court TV; visiting each other at home; CO WRITING a blog; co writing a harry potter slash fanfic; and just by being there for the other person, and letting them know that no matter what, WE DON'T JUDGE.

And that, my friends, is what a BJ is alllll about.

No comments:

Post a Comment